You may bring one carry-on sized suitcase (to be stowed under the bus) and one backpack (to keep with you in your bus seat). Please put your name and your ward on both. Also label all personal belongings.
Your Packing List should include:
- shampoo, conditioner
- refillable water bottle (filled with beverage for the first day drive)
- insect repellent
- bag for dirty laundry
- camera (optional)
Clothing for 4 days
All clothing must be modest and within Strength of Youth guidelines–no short shorts or short skirts, no sleeveless tops, no inappropriate T-shirt slogans, nothing tight or revealing.
- One outfit for the temple with appropriate church shoes. PLEASE NOTE: We will walk to the temple to do baptisms. Sisters, please wear appropriate walking church shoes; high heels won’t be ideal.
- Comfortable and modest travel clothes
- Clothes appropriate for touring sites in Nauvoo–modest, cool, comfortable, not ‘grubby’
- Modest pajamas
- Underwear and socks
- Sturdy, comfortable walking shoes
- Rain poncho and light jacket
All meals will be provided throughout the trip. There will also be many snacks provided throughout the trip. If you have any dietary restrictions, please note this during registration so we can plan accordingly. You may bring snacks in your travel bag if you would like.
All expenses will be covered for you on this trip. If you want to bring a small amount of spending money, you may do so.